Sunday 3 March 2013

Audience feedback/magazine analysis



This is a video of me and my peer Siobhan analysing eachother's magazines, stating the things we like about them. We discussed the strengths and improvements we could make on everything about eachother's magazines from the front cover to the double page spread. The feedback Siobhan gave me really helped me because it gave me further confidence on my magazine but also allowed me to realise some things I needed to change about my magazine to make it look more professional and up to its full potential. The audience feedback was created with Siobhan as she is part of my target audience, so I thought it would be appropriate to use someone within this age. I definitely felt I handed my final piece in at a higher standard thanks to some of the beneficial feedback I'd recieved from this audience feedback, so overall I felt it really helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment