Tuesday 26 February 2013

Diary: 20/02/13



Transcript: today because it's half term this week I haven't been able to access the programs that we've usually been able to use at school to develop our magazines such as InDesign and Photoshop. So instead I've just been working on my blog and making sure that it looks a lot better. I've been especially changing my presentation techniques, changing the programs that I've used for documents. So for example for my diaries I've mostly just been writing my production logs down on text and putting them on my blog, but now I've transferred a lot of them onto different documents now such as Word document, a Powerpoint, Prezi etc just so that there's a lot of variation of the programs I've used to make my diaries. Also I've just been changing all of my presentation techniques because before everything was made on Powerpoint on my blog, but now I've changed some documents to Prezis, Adobe Premiere Pro videos, Word documents, Edexcel etc.. Just so that there is a lot of variation of programs used. Aswell as this I've made two videos of me giving a tutorial of how I've edited two photos on Photoshop, and I've given a voice-over to these so I uploaded these to YouTube and added them to my blog. So today I just improved on my blog really and I will continue to do this throughout the week to make it look a lot more appealing to the audience as I cannot work on my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment