Thursday 7 March 2013

Diary: 04/3/13

Diary: 04/3/13

Today I continued to work on my music magazine, continuing to fill in the space at the bottom of my magazine with 3 purple text boxes consisting of my model talking about other artists. It took quite a while to do this and since my magazine is my priority whilst at school because I don't have InDesign at home, when I got home I continued working on my evaluation question. I found it hard to plan out what I was going to write but once I had figured this out the evaluation was quite easy to do.

Above as you can see is two screen shots showing the work I had been making on my magazine today. I had added these three purple boxes and had finished them by the end of the lesson.



As you can see, above is two screen shots of the work I have done on the question 7 evaluation so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment