Sunday 3 March 2013

Diary: 27/02/13



Transcript: In my lesson today I just continued to work on my magazine. I especially worked on the last page of my double page spread which was where I had an empty space that I needed to fill in, so I went over to talk to Mr Fisher and I asked him what I should do to to fill in this space as I wasn't entirely sure what to do with it and he showed me someone else's magazine and told me that I should fill in some boxes and say that my artist was talking about other artists and things like this just to get the audience involved as most teenagers like the gossip aspect. So today I just started on these boxes and filled them in with text. Then, me, Siobhan and Rag'e did some audience feedback videos in the office room in our Media room and we just said the good and bad things about eachother's magazines and we videod this and put it up on YouTube. So this should be up on my blog soon. I think this audience feedback really helped me because it made me realise the good and bad things about my magazine and how I can furthermore improve to make sure that it's up to scratch and the best it can be for the final deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment