Saturday 9 March 2013

Evaluation 7: "Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product?"



Transcript:



This is question 7 of my evaluation, going into details of how my skills have developed over the time period from completing my preliminary task at the start of Media studies to completing my music magazine. As you can see, I have created a video of me performing my essay through recording multiple videos of me (using my iPhone) reading out each paragraph and then put these together as a final movie on an app called 'Splice' and then uploaded this movie to YouTube. I then embedded the code of the video from YouTube and pasted it onto the HTML of this text here. As you can see, below this video I have also provided a transcript of my video too which is in Word document format presenting my essay in text along with pictures and examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment