Sunday 3 March 2013

Diary: 25/02/13



Transcript: In my lesson today I continued to work on my magazine and improve my blog. So this was anything from filling in gaps to adjusting my blog, making sure that it's up to scratch and that I wasn't missing out on any parts I needed to. I also spoke to my teacher and we went over everything that I'd done on my blog and anything that I might of been missing out on and she ticked off everything I'd completed which was quite a lot so really I haven't got a lot left to do on my blog; - apart from the fact that I forgot to do my Time Lapse for my photoshoot and now this is not very do-able because I've already completed the photoshoot. This is really the only thing I haven't completed. On my magazine today I just worked on improving it and filling in any spaces. Also, I've been working on my evaluation, so any evaluations I have typed down normally, I have now converted them into presentation techniques using voice-overs etc.. One easy thing I found about this lesson was that I knew what I wanted to do with my magazine so continuing on working on it wasn't a problem for me. But working on my blog is quite hard because I didn't really know what parts I should be improving on, for example I wasn't sure if I should of been debriefing/adding text to every single document on my blog or whether I just had to do this for powerpoints etc.. However with some help from my peers I was able to work on this in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment