Sunday 2 December 2012

Promotional Methods

Promotional Methods

This powerpoint establishes all of the techniques in how I can promote my magazine; - both traditional and modern methods in order to suit the younger and older side of my target audience and how they like to approach reading a magazine. The modern methods include ones such as apps on mobile, social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook etc.. Whereas the traditional methods include ones such as advertising through posters, newspapers, handouts, TV and more.. This way perhaps if a 20-year-old for example doesn't like to use technology, they can still see my magazine advertised through a handout for example. Whereas maybe if a 17-year-old is on Facebook, which is what a lot of teenagers use nowadays, they may see my magazine advertised there online and decide to read it. Therefore these promotional methods suit all types of readers and can access every single person to my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment