Saturday 15 December 2012

Diary: 12/12/12


Diary: 12/12/12


part 1:


part 2:


part 3:


Transcript:   Today I began to work on my focus group video and cut it so that it was just focused on the parts where I either asked questions or gave feedback on the my results I'd received.  I exported this into a film file and then tried to upload it to YouTube, however YouTube didn't allow me to sign in; So I decided to save the uploading for another day when it works. So, after this, I continued working on editing a photo of my model which I will be using for the front cover of my magazine. It's a mid-shot, and it was voted by the majority of my focus group to use as my front cover's main image so I took these results into consideration. As I explained in my last Project Log, I have started to airbrush my model's skin and enhance some of her features such as her lips, and cut out unnecessary blemishes to the photo for example a piece of misplaced hair. I found that comparing the almost-finished and edited photo to the original photo, made me realise that editing really will help the attraction towards my magazine. Aswell as this, I remembered to upload my Contact Sheets to my blogger, too.  Next lesson I am aiming to finish editing the photo of my model and hopefully begin to create my magazine front cover on a program called 'Indesign'. It would be easier to be able to start on these things at home too, however I don't have the programs on my computer at home so I have to wait until I get to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment