Tuesday 11 December 2012

Diary: 06/12/12


Diary: 06/12/12


Today I created my contact sheets with all the photos I had taken of my model at my photo shoot. Once I had done this, I saved them to my home folder and began picking out a picture for my magazine front page and editing it. Ms Baker advised me to airbrush my model's skin on photoshop and fix any blemishes and perhaps enhance some colours such as the red on her lips etc.. One easy aspect I found about this lesson was that I already knew how to use photoshop and am quite good on the computer so I found it quite quick and easy to navigate myself around and get myself working. Aswell as this, I used my initiative and used other sources instead of just the teacher to help myself such as 'YouTube'. On YouTube I found a clip that further helped me with editing my model's face on Photoshop. However, one difficulty I found with this lesson was just creating my contact sheets as they took quite a long time to be created and I had to get help from my teacher in order to do this.



This is a video of me editing my model using Camstasia Studio just to further portray to you how I fixed blemishes on her skin, adjusted contrast, etc etc.:

No comments:

Post a Comment