Wednesday 12 December 2012

Contact sheet



This is a little flip book of my contact sheets made using a website called "photosnack.com". I thought it would be a fun and different way of presenting my contact sheets so that a variation of different presentation techniques are used on my blog.

However, if Photosnack doesn't work for you on your PC then alternatively I have my contact sheets also presented below:



This is my contact sheet of my photoshoot, including all of the photos I took of my model. As you can see, all of the photos are very contrasting as my model wore different oufits to have  different effects. For example, in the first several photos she wore high-waisted denim shorts and a pink floral crop top that tied up. This portrays a 'fun and flirty' vibe which is very casual with the tie-up but very 'girly' with the pink colour to it and the different coloured flowers on it at the same time. Also, she wore a denim shirt and burgandy-red skirt in the next several pictures to develop a 'classy' and smart look. She also put her hair up for some photos to create a classy and sophisticated look and had her hair down in others for a more relaxed and feminine look. In some other photos she put a furry leapord jacket over this outfit also to create a quirky and different look. I knew that the leapord print pattern would really stand out with the R&B genre and instantly catch the audience's attention. Furthermore, I made sure my model used lots of different poses to make sure all the photos were different and contrasting, and also made sure to capture some natural photos of her when she was unaware, so that they didn't all look too forced and posed, which might put some readers off. I didn't want my model to look too superficial that it would drive away the reader, so I made sure she looked relaxed and natural in some photos so that the reader would feel accepting and laid back veiwing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment