Tuesday 12 February 2013

Tutorial of me using Photoshop to edit a photo of my model for my R&B magazine.

Tutorial of me using Photoshop to edit a photo of my model for my R&B magazine. 



This is a video showing me using Photoshop to edit a photo of my model for my R&B music magazine. I go through the editing of my model's skin such as fixing any blemishes/spots, aswell as blurring out the skin slightly to give it a more smooth and clear effect, plus making facial features such as the eyes and lips brighter and bolder with more contrast, aswell as adjusting the picture making the contrast and brightness higher, aswell as the colour. At the end of the video I present a before and after photo just to represent the differences within the picture after editing it.
I used 'CamStudio' to record me editing the photo, and then put this into a program named 'Windows Movie Maker' to start cutting up the clip, removing any unimportant parts and making sure some parts of the clip are fastened up (the 'fixing blemishes' part) as it is too long. Then, I watched through the whole clip and recorded myself doing a voice-over for this at the same time on my phone, uploaded this to my computer and added the audio clip onto my movie. After making sure the movie was complete and ready, I published it onto YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment