Thursday 14 February 2013

Diary: 14/02/13



Transcript:
In today's lesson I worked on some of my magazine to make it look more professional, so I especially focused on my double page spread, for example I used the text wrap tool just to import images and fill in any spaces or gaps that were left. And I also just wanted to make sure that my blog has a variation of different presentation techniques so I re-did any of my powerpoints and changed them to Prezis etc just so that there was different types of presentation methods on my blog. Also I changed my contact sheet into an online flip book just so that it was a lot funner and easier to look at and there was a lot of unique different things on my blog. One easy thing I found about this lesson was that I already knew what I wanted to do with my magazine so it wasn't hard for me to grasp the concept of what I wanted to do for my double page spread. One difficult thing I found about this lesson was probably just trying to work out the flip book and how it worked but in the end I grasped the concept of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment