Thursday 8 November 2012

Diary: 08/11/12

Diary: 08/11/12

Today I discovered a magazine in the magazine box in our classroom and analysed its front cover for inspiration and ideas for my magazine that I'm going to make. I created a new post on Blogger and made sure to blog about this front cover and explain what features of it inspire me for the magazine I'm going to create. I also thought the good thing about this will be that blogging this down allows me to look back on the post and remember the things I noted down that inspired me and make sure I use these in my magazine in the future.
Then, I started on my Target Audience coursework and finished it by near the end of the lesson. I was proud of this as one positive thing about it was that I was pretty certain on what I want to include in my magazine so I knew what to write, however the hard part about it was just setting up the powerpoint and making sure it looked suitable to upload. Then, I uploaded my work.

This is a printscreen of the post I made analysing the 'MORE!' music magazine I found:

No comments:

Post a Comment