Thursday 8 November 2012

Diary: 07/11/12

Diary: 07/11/12

part 1:


part 2:



Transcript:
Today I continued working on my Codes and Conventions for a double page spread. I had completed every other coursework task that I needed to so I decided to carry on with this. I got up to nearly the last slide, and the difficulties I found with the Codes and Conventions was that I felt as if I really had to concentrate and block out all distractions in order to get it the best I could. However, I felt as if I was quite knowledgeable about double page spread codes and conventions and so I was familiar with exactly what to write for each slide.
        Also, in today's lesson our teacher went through the magazine Proposal and our new coursework we will need to be doing, so I made sure to write notes in order to know exactly what I would have to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment