Thursday 31 January 2013

Diary: 31/01/13



Diary: 31/01/13
part 1:


part 2:
 

Transcript:
  Today we were taught how to write our magazine evaluation and we marked some other student examples of questions from the evaluation. This helped me a lot because it allowed me to establish how I should and shouldn't write, that I should include a lot of good Media terminology and how to make sure that my evaluation is the best it could possibly be. Then, we were set a task to begin writing our evaluation answer to question 2 and finish this off for homework. I used my initiative and used other resources to help me write my answer, such as using www.12924haydong321.blogspot.co.uk and I used other students' answers to inspire me. I am planning on completing this question by later on today. The difficult thing I found about this lesson was organising everything I was going to write into one paragraph, and also the marking was hard too as I wasn't particularly sure if I'd marked right and couldn't be sure that my judgements on  them were correct so I was quite uncertain. However overall it was a successul lesson as it gave me a good indication on what to write for my magazine evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment